Thursday, February 14, 2008

Our First Blog

The Crivella Family at Christmas



Hey everyone I have decided to join the blog wagon to keep everyone up-to-date on our fun family adventures! I hope you enjoy reading it! A few of my friends have started blogs and I have enjoyed reading the entries and keeping up with what is new in their lives. So lets begin...

I guess I'll start by introducing everyone. There is me, Susan, the mom, Nick, the dad, and Carter, the baby. He is not really a baby anymore he will be 2 on February 24th! How time flies!
Carter as a Baby:



Carter as a Big Boy!

Carter is full of life! He loves to run, jump, slide, and swing. He is not the quietest 2 year old but he makes our lives fun and always keeps us on our toes!

Now that you know who we are here is what is happening in our lives right now!
Carter (the almost 2 year old) has started to potty train.

He is going very consistently at our house and has branched out to Ms. Jeanne's house (daycare) one time. Yesterday he wore a Pull-Up for 3 hours and kept it dry the entire time! We are very excited about our little boy becoming a Big Boy! Next step... a big boy bed!

2 comments:

Leon Busche said...

Very nice!

Love,

Dad

The Drenzek Family said...

welcome to the world of blogger! it's addicting watch out!