As many of you know this past week I have been on spring break. Spring Break is not really a break when you have a 2 year old and I have come up with many activities for us to do this week, so Carter won't get bored (and I won't go stir crazy!). We went to the Science Center in Baltimore (which I keep forgetting to bring my camera to!) on Monday, the mall and the Merry-Go-Round on Tuesday, my parents house on Wednesday, and today we went to Pump It Up in the morning and to lunch with Emily and baby Jack at the mall. After lunch we went to the matinée showing of Horton Hears a Who (which was very good)!
So we have had a busy week and we will end the week getting Carter his passport and a visit from the Easter Bunny!
For those of you who aren't familiar with Pump It Up, it is the COOLEST place for kids. It is an indoor inflatable playground with slides (the slides are crazy tall and Carter has never been scared of them, check out the top picture and you will see how big the slides are!) and obstacle courses similar to the ones that were on the old game show Double Dare. The best part of Pump It Up is that for Carter it is free and adults play free as well, so it is a fun, inexpensive activity to wear your kids out!
Here are some pictures I took of Carter playing:
Climbing up, what a STRONG kid!
Sliding down!
















No comments:
Post a Comment