The weather became very warm at the end of last week through Saturday. Carter and I took advantage of the 80+ degree weather and had some fun playing with what we call the "Spray Ball". I saw this water toy on the show Jon and Kate plus 8 and it looked like so much fun. I was in Target and I saw the toy for only $9.99 and HAD to get it.
At first I thought the ball would inflate when the water ran through it...I was wrong.
Carter just played with it deflated since I didn't have an air pump and almost passed out trying to blow it up! Then our neighbor, Scott, came to the rescue and we got to play with the "Spray Ball" the right way. Carter LOVES it!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















1 comment:
Jon and Kate plus 8 is one of my favorite shows! I feel like I didn't know you watched it...
I blog-stalk you :-)
Post a Comment