We had a great Memorial Day weekend! We had a lot of fun family time this weekend which was really nice.
Carter and I started the weekend with a trip to Aunt Karen's house where we, along with Karen, Brad, and Brady, took a trip to Cunningham Falls. A great state park where we had a picnic lunch, went fishing, and the boys even braved the cold lake. We had a great day! Daddy had fun playing TWO rounds of golf.
The two Fisherman eating a picnic lunch

There must have been something terrifying!





Sunday we spent at Lake Elkhorn with Pete, Melissa, and their new puppy Jazz. We walked around the lake and had a picnic of McDonalds chicken nuggets and French fries. After the lake we went to the mall to get Carter a hair cut or should I say a buzz cut! We also rode on the Merry-Go-Round and had a special ice cream treat from Maggie Moo's.
The Buzz Cut on our little David Beckham
Monday afternoon we spent at my parents house for a Memorial Day cookout lunch. The boys had fun playing in the pools my dad set up and ate hot dogs on the table my sister and I used as kids!
Carter and I started the weekend with a trip to Aunt Karen's house where we, along with Karen, Brad, and Brady, took a trip to Cunningham Falls. A great state park where we had a picnic lunch, went fishing, and the boys even braved the cold lake. We had a great day! Daddy had fun playing TWO rounds of golf.
The two Fisherman eating a picnic lunch

There must have been something terrifying!





Sunday we spent at Lake Elkhorn with Pete, Melissa, and their new puppy Jazz. We walked around the lake and had a picnic of McDonalds chicken nuggets and French fries. After the lake we went to the mall to get Carter a hair cut or should I say a buzz cut! We also rode on the Merry-Go-Round and had a special ice cream treat from Maggie Moo's.
The Buzz Cut on our little David Beckham
Monday afternoon we spent at my parents house for a Memorial Day cookout lunch. The boys had fun playing in the pools my dad set up and ate hot dogs on the table my sister and I used as kids!
We had a great long weekend together! It was definitely tough going back to work on Tuesday.














2 comments:
I can't believe how grown up Carter is! Have fun on vacation, and enjoy your short hair!
i got this random comment on my blog- i think it's meant for you, no idea how to find out who it's from since it's anonymous, though. weird.
Post a Comment