Monday, September 15, 2008

Myrtle Beach


I know it has been awhile, but I still want to post about our trip! In August (the 9th to be specific) Carter and I along with my parents, my sister, my brother-in-law, and nephew hopped in the car for the LONG trek to Myrtle Beach (8+ hours in the car with a 2 and 1/2 year old, sounds like fun right?!) The trip didn't end up being too bad and Carter was terrific! (remember the previous week we had returned from another 8 hour trip from the lake, so we are seasoned travelers!)
We had a wonderful week, with only one day of rain!!! We went to the beach, the pool, the shark store, on rides, and had a beautiful week at the beach.
Carter learned how to "swim" with water wings and LOVES to jump in!.
And we had two bathing beauties on the beach!

We had a great week!

No comments: