Yesterday we traveled to the Renaissance Festival with Emily, Matt, and Jack. It was a brisk Fall day, but we had fun.
Carter enjoyed the corn on the cob (he ate 2 of them!)

Getting his face painted with a blue dragon!


Swinging in the hammock


Running through the maze


(Sorry the video is sideways I was holding my camera vertical (stupid I know) but it is really funny!)
And riding on the elephant!


Carter enjoyed the corn on the cob (he ate 2 of them!)

Getting his face painted with a blue dragon!


Swinging in the hammock


Running through the maze


(Sorry the video is sideways I was holding my camera vertical (stupid I know) but it is really funny!)
And riding on the elephant!


PS: About the title: I saw this sign in all the shops and thought it was funny!





1 comment:
This video made me dizzy! P.S. I LOVE that you have your video clips on here!
Post a Comment