Yesterday Nick and I headed to University of Maryland hospital in Baltimore for our NT scan. With Carter we had an increased risk for Down's Syndrome and we went through a lot, including an amnio. We were offered this screening and I think not knowing would be worse for me at this point so we went ahead with it. It is a fun screening because there is a sonogram included in the scan so you get to see the baby which is always fun! We left the hospital with a 1 in 10,000 chance that this baby will have Down's Syndrome, so we were very excited! (with Carter it was a 1 in 2oo something chance) I do have pictures that I will post tonight when I get home. The baby is moving like crazy and has cute fingers, toes and nose. It actually looks like a baby now which makes us very excited. It was still too early to tell the sex of the baby, but we did make our appointment for the anatomy sonogram, November 18th. Stay tuned!
Here are some of the pictures we got from yesterday's scan (as promised)
Baby's hands and fingers!

What a cute profile!
1 comment:
Those are great sonogram pics. I'm thinking that it looks like a boy...but hoping it's a girl. (I really just want to buy clothes). Love you! I'm so excited!
Post a Comment