We had a great Halloween this year! Carter LOVED trick or treating in his elephant costume and I was amazed at how much candy he got!
We started the evening carving pumpkins. I had printed out a template that I thought would be fun to carve out of a pumpkin, Nick didn't think that it was very fun, but it turned out GREAT!!! Can you guess what it is? It was a hit with all the trick or treaters too!
Carter went out in his elephant costume and pumpkin to collect candy...
And we ended the night eating candy in our underwear!
Here is a picture from Ms. Jeanne and Ms. Amy's Halloween party! What a crew!!!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
I did enjoy carving pumpkins however was a little stressed given the assignment at 6:30 on Halloween night with plans of going trick-or-treating at 7:00.
All in all I would say that I did a pretty good job.
I love the Blue's Clues Pumpkin...awesome!
When I saw the "WE ate candy in our underwear" line, I was a bit afraid of what I was going to see! Hee hee. Missed you last night!
Cute, cute, and cute...the jack-o-lantern, the elephant, the underwear! Nothin' wrong with eating a little candy in your underwear!
Post a Comment