Monday, December 1, 2008

Can You Believe it Has Been 10 Years?!



This weekend was also a reunion weekend for both Nick and I. My 10 year reunion for Quince Orchard High School (Go Cougars!) was on Friday night at the Zodiac bar in the Kentlands and Nick's 10 year reunion for Churchill High School was on Saturday night at Blackfinn Bar in Bethesda. Needless to say we were exhausted on Sunday, we haven't been out late together for one night in a long time so two nights in a row was very difficult for us old folks! I didn't bring a camera to either occasion, but a few friends had cameras and if you see facebook I know I have been tagged in a few, so I will try to steal them from facebook when I get home. Just added the photos and I look HUGE!!!! I don't think I really am that large but the pictures are NOT flattering at ALL!! (but like the title says the good the BAD and the messy, I would definitely consider this to be the BAD!!!) I may also have a few fun throwbacks of Nick and I when we were in high school to post. Since we have been together for 11 years (I know, gross!!!) I even have pictures of us together from high school. I'll update later when I get home! (I still have to look for the throwbacks we had gym last night and I got busy, I'll try again tonight!)

Nick, Tommy Ground, and me

Erin Keene, me, Brandy (Eckloff) Matthews

3 comments:

The Bliven Family said...

Your belly looks bigger in the picture of you and Nick and Tommy than it did a few days before at Thanksgiving...maybe it's just the shirt. That baby is growing!!!!!

Emily said...

Ah, back in the day. It makes me want to read your notes in my yearbooks... but at this point I've forgotten some of the inside jokes... so sad!

The Drenzek Family said...

it was so good to see you! and i thought you looked great! i will agree though the black shirt must be tighter because baby looks bigger in that pic then the thanksgiving pictures and that's impossible in 24 hours i think.