Wednesday, July 22, 2009

3 Months Old!

Sophia is 3 months old today! I cannot believe how quickly time goes! A lot has happened in the last month including Sophia getting baptized!
We had a pretty good photo shoot for her 3 month birthday, she doesn't so much tip over anymore but has learned how to do a scoot of sorts that leaves her lying on her back.
She is holding her head up better and making use of the Bumbo seat, making tons of noises in true Crivella style (if she talks anything like her brother we are in TROUBLE!!), she is sleeping great (12-13 hours at night!!!), and laughs and smiles at everyone in the family, especially Carter! We love our little girl!
Some more favorites from the photo shoot!
Yep the same cherries outfit! She still fits in many of her 0-3 month outfits but is transitioning into her 3-6 month clothes!

4 comments:

emk said...

LOVE the coordinating cherries on the sign!! Can't believe she's 3 months old already-- crazy! I am SO glad that you have such a good little sleeper. It really does make everything SO much easier. Looking forward to hearing about the baptism!

Erin said...

So cute! I cannot believe that we have not met her yet. We need to get together. Email me with some dates and times:)

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! I'm loving the recurring theme, very clever. What will the 3-6 month outfit be?

Lindsey said...

I can't believe she is so big already! I love the pic (2nd from the bottom) of her lounging and just chillin' in the chair!