Friday, July 24, 2009

Savy Shopper!

Today I went to Arundel Mills to get some new PJ's for Sophia and of course I had to shop around. Children's Place is still having its huge sale, but they now have summer stuff on sale and it is 50% off lowest price. So, I picked up some goodies for Carter for next summer (I pride myself in finding good deals off season and having a full wardrobe about a year before we need it). Here is the loot from Children's Place:
We got 2 hooded sweatshirts, a pair of lightweight kacki pants, 2 t-shirts, a bathing suit, and a pair of gym shorts, all in size 4T. The sweatshirts and pants can be worn this fall and winter. All of this for about $17.00!!
Then we went into Carter's to get Sophia her PJ's. Of course I found a few extra things...Here is the Carter's loot...
Two pairs of PJ's for Sophia and 3 pairs of shorts for Carter (4T). The shorts were only $2.50 each and the PJ's were $4.50 each. So all 5 things for $16.50. Not as much as at Children's Place but for $2.50 how could I pass up the shorts!
I felt very successful today shopping and hopefully Nick will think so too!

1 comment:

emk said...

I am wiping a tear of pride, my fellow bargain-hunter! (And who knows-- maybe someday they'll show up at that new Hanover store: Carter's Closet!!!)