I LOVE tights! I think they are the cutest thing invented for little girls! I also LOVE little girls clothes. I don't remember being so compelled to take pictures of Carters cute outfits, but now I find myself looking for the camera almost everyday, because it may be the last time she wears a certain outfit and I MUST document the cuteness, so here are some of my faves (tights included)...
My mom made this sweater!
My $55 outfit that I got fo $6.99!
TIGHTS!!
PJ's not excluded!
The only unfortunate thing for me is that most of the time Sophia is wearing a bib (a necessity!) but the outfits are still cute!


















3 comments:
Girl clothes are so much fun! I love the sweater your mom made - she should go into business!
I'm so glad that she's gotten some wear out of the personalized onesie!! She looks cute in it all!
Girls clothes are the best! I still take pics of Grace almost daily due to all her cute clothes;) Does Sophia have any babylegs? Those are super cute and can be worn for awhile.
Post a Comment