Happy 29th Birthday Daddy!
Ok, so probably some explaination needed. Nick has always complained that he always has a final on his birthday (when you are in school for 10 years and your birthday is the second week in December, it is probably true!) This year was no exception (what luck, he only had one final!), and probably the best gift he got was being done with school, but maybe it was his party!!! Carter is very into, what kind of party people are having. So he asked Nick what kind of party he was going to have, after discussing it they came to the conclusion that he would have a Transformers party. Little did Nick know that I would actually give him a Transformers birthday party complete with Transformer action figures on the cake! He was very surprised and had a great birthday! (I bet he won't ever forget it either!)








2 comments:
That is AWESOME!! Go you! (And happy late birthday to Nick!)
Love it! But I'm not telling Kevin, or he will be totally jealous that he did not get a Transformer party.
Post a Comment