Monday, April 28, 2008
Our 1st Anniversary
We made it!!! Today is our first anniversary! I can't believe that it is already here, we haven't even gotten our album yet (my fault).
Nick and I went on a romantic getaway to St. Michaels, Maryland where we stayed in a bed and breakfast called Five Gables.
We went to the St. Michaels Food and Wine Festival on Saturday and enjoyed beautiful weather and great wine!
Nick then surprised me with a sunset sail (we didn't actually sail, the weather was too windy, but we had a beautiful boat ride).
We ended the day with dinner at The Inn at Perry Cabin. This may look familiar to you as it is the place they shot the movie Wedding Crashers. We had a great weekend away celebrating!
When we came home my parents brought Carter back to our house and surprised us with a replica of our wedding cake top from the Carriage House Bakery (where we got our wedding cake). We all had a piece and it was delicious! Thanks Mom, Dad, Karen, and Brad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















2 comments:
Congratulations! Your wedding was a lot of fun...wow, things certainly have changed in a year:) We were at the beach this weekend and were wondering how St. Michaels is since we have never been there.
Congratulations! What a wonderful way to celebrate your first anniversary. Not sure what Billy and I will do, especially since we have a vacation planned 3 weeks later, but I can't believe its already been a year either!!
Post a Comment