Here are the pictures that I was waiting for. Now most of you have seen my new haircut (it's not that new anymore) but I wanted to document it. I hadn't gotten my haircut in over a year (March 2007 to be exact). I was growing it out to donate it to Locks of Love. The minimum requirement is 10 inches and I didn't want my hair to be too short so I waited. Finally, I HAD to cut it, it was driving me CRAZY. Here is the before and after...
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
I can totally relate!! I am getting my hair cut on Saturday. I am going to donate to either Locks or Pantene Beautiful lengths. I don't want it too short b/c of Jenni's wedding in sept - doing an updo!!
WoW! Looks Great! Definitely the shortest I've ever seen it. Think you will go shorter? I totally think you should do it=)
Yes Totally!! Get it cut to your jaw bone or chin. OR go shorter in the back and have it angle downwards toward the front (like Posh Spice). Looking forward to those pics... you hott mamma you!!!
Post a Comment