Monday, November 17, 2008

Tomorrow is the BIG Day!

So I know I haven't posted in awhile, but I got this new camera for my birthday and I don't exactly know how to get the pictures off of it yet. Actually I don't know where the cord is, Nick has put it somewhere and I don't know where it is. Anyway tomorrow is our 20 week ultrasound!!! While I am only 18 weeks it is still in the range, and why wait!! I will post tomorrow after the ultrasound with picture of both baby and belly as well as the results! Do we need to buy pink? Or do we already have all the blue we need? Your guess is as good as mine!
PS Baby has been MOVIN' Nick has yet to feel it but when I am just sitting down I can feel it!!! Yay! (It is still the cool flutter feeling no kicking in the ribs...yet!)

2 comments:

The Bliven Family said...

I'm so excited. That flutter feeling is awesome. I can't wait to find out!

emk said...

CAN'T WAIT to hear the news!! Hope Baby Crivella cooperates!