Tuesday, March 3, 2009

1st Day of School!



Today was Carter's first day of school at Grace Episcopal Church school. I was a little sad that I wasn't there to take him to school I think it was for the best because he went right in to school with no fuss at all and had a great day! Our daycare lady, Jeanne's son Matthew is also going to the school with Carter so she is taking them both and picking them up. He had a great day and had a lot of fun! He mixed colors for science (yellow + blue = green), finger painted green diamonds, listened to a story, and had a snack of yogurt and milk. He said he listened to his teacher Ms. Amy and she was very nice. I am so relieved that he had a good day at school and wants to go back! Every year on my first day of school my dad took pictures of me and my sister standing in front of the front door, so I did the same with Carter today. (if you go to my parents house there is a big frame with pictures of me on my first day of school from preschool all the way to 12th grade!) Here is my big boy on his first day of preschool!

All ready with his shark backpack!
Inside the door (it was COLD today)

No comments: