Tuesday, March 17, 2009

30 Days and Counting!

So I guess my official countdown has begun, again it seems like yesterday that I was writing only 50 days to go and now 20 more days have gone by! I have been horrible about taking belly pictures (although I didn't take too many of me and Carter either). I only have about 2 1/2 weeks of work left (11 days but who is counting) and we are moving along in the preparations department. Nick set the crib back up and we rearranged the nursery. We didn't end up painting and it looks very cute (I will be getting a new bedspread for the bed we have decided to leave in the room for the time being). So the crib is set up complete with bedding and I have washed my 0-3 month clothes. We still need to install the car seats and purchase some new baby girl things. My school is having a shower for me next Monday so that should be fun and my sister is taking me and a few girlfriends out for brunch on the 29th. I am about to start my weekly appointments with the doctor and that usually makes the time fly by! So wish us luck in the next couple of weeks and I will update as we complete more tasks! (I will try to get nursery pictures up tonight!)
Here they are! (I didn't take pictures of the bed in the room, it has a bright blue comforter on it that doesn't go with the room)

I know it is still kind of bare, but we haven't put anything on the walls yet, baby steps!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Aaaah!! I can't believe you only have 30 more day! We MUST all try to get together again soon!

emk said...

So exciting!!! :-)

Emily said...

Oh Shoot! Does this mean you don't need any more 0-3 month clothes?!