The preschool that Carter will be going to this year is a co-op preschool. This means all the parents have a job they must do during the school year. This helps keeps costs down and forces all the parents to be involved (I am not sure force is the right word, if you didn't want to do this you would have chosen a different preschool where this is not required) Anyway...my job is the monthly clean helper (or janitor as Nick calls it). My job requires me to take the classroom toys home and clean them each month. Since school starts this week I have had to start my job...it is not as easy as it may sound, there are A LOT of toys at this preschool, but what kid wouldn't want their Mom to bring home tons of toys for them to play with each month?! Here are the toys that I have had to clean so far (I don't think I will post about this every month, but even I was astonished at how many toys there were!
The Mr. Potato Heads (Carter calls his school the Potato Head school because when we went to visit they had the Potato Heads out to play with)
The water table toys that we obviously played with in our "water table"
I learned after cleaning the potato heads that the bath tub was the best place to clean the toys (soak them in bleach solution) and then to dry them on the deck in the sun. The potato heads were a bit of a disaster trying to clean them and it took way longer than it should have!

The kitchen food.

The kitchen food.
Each month I will have a variety of things to bring home to clean as it rotates through the school year. From the kitchen food, to kitchen toys, legos, bristle blocks, etc. I will be a cleaning fool!!!








1 comment:
I can't stop laughing...the potato heads look like a Mr. Potato head massacre occured andt the food in the bathtub is just hilarious!
Post a Comment