So I have been thinking about changing the title of our blog for some time now and have decided that it was time to do it!
About the title: I heard this saying some time ago and this summer really made me think about it. It is an understatement to say that this summer was difficult with an infant and a 3 year old and it was really hard to "make the days count" and many times I felt like I was just counting down the days until vacation, school starting, etc.
Now that I am home full time I have decided to make this my new motto. I am home to watch my kids grow up and share fun experiences with them even if it is more difficult with two kids, so even if it takes an extra 20 minutes to get ready, or means that dinner or naptime is going to be 15 minutes later we are going to make each and every day count! Watch for more posts about our exciting adventures!




4 comments:
I think that is a great change. Another one I like to tell myself is that the days may be long but the years are short:) As with staying home, it is a job and like all jobs it make take some time to get routines, etc. down and that you don't always have to like your job.
Oh, we STILL need to get together xo, Erin
I love it. It's great because you really are on YOUR time now...a total shift in mentatlity. Now that everyone else has started school, I'm sure that it has really sunk in that this is your new life...mommy! So awesome!
Yay! What a great idea!
PS-- the pumpkins get me excited for FALL! Whoo-hoo!
I'm excited to see the things you do and get some much needed inspiration for myself!
Post a Comment