Wednesday, February 25, 2009

50 Days!

It seems like just yesterday that I was writing the 100 day post, and here I am only 50 days away. This pregnancy has gone by very quickly and we are still no where near close to ready for this little girl. The only progress we have made is we have ordered the bedding (it should come in the mail today!) It is the Sweet collection by MiGi:

My fabulous friends at school are arranging a party of sorts for me and another friend (who is due in June with her first baby) at the end of March, which is really very nice of them.
Nick keeps asking me for a list of things that need to be done and purchaced and although I do want to start the "To Do" list, I have been so busy with birthday's and work that I hardly have any time to even think about it. (We aren't even close to picking a name!)
I will try to post belly pictures this week so I have a record of the ever expanding belly (and rest of me). People keep telling me that I look great and I only have a belly this time around, I think they just want me to feel good, because I am HUGE (according to me) and I definitely have more than just a belly! (I am actually thinking I need new, bigger pants!)
I can't wait to meet my little girl!

No comments: