I cannot believe it! My little baby is 3 today. It seems like just yesterday I was holding a tiny baby and now he is an independent little boy (who still likes Mommy to hold him from time to time). Everyone always says "It goes by so fast!" Well it does! It doesn't seem so long ago that I was in the hospital getting ready to see my little boy for the first time.

And then all of a sudden he was a 1 year old toddler.


Before we knew it he was turning 2!

And now we have a 3 year old who will be starting preschool next week and is so excited to be a Big Brother. My Baby is growing up!


Here are our family pictures from the past 3 Thanksgivings with our growing boy!



As we wait the arrival of Carter's little sister I am sad that he is no longer going to be the "baby" but I think he knows he will ALWAYS be my baby boy!
Happy Birthday Carter! Mommy and Daddy Love You!
(Birthday Party pictures coming soon!)




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Carter!
I can't believe how much difference there is between birth and one and then one and two! Can't wait to do it all again!??!?!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Carter! I love all the pics showing just how much he's grown.
Post a Comment