Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Heart Faces

So, some of you may have seen that I have been participating in an online photography blog called I Heart Faces. Many of the pictures that get entered are from professional photographers, so I don't think I really ever have a chance of winning, but each week they make a collage (or a few collages) of some of the pictures that were entered for that week. I have been hoping to "make" the collage ever since I started and this week it happened!!! Check out this post on I Heart Faces to see my "Wonder"ful picture of my baby the first time he saw snow! (the theme last week was wonder!) Also join in on the fun, I know many of my readers are avid picture takers and word on the blog is that they are going to have a new category for beginners. Check it out!





Just found out I could put the collages on my blog. Carter is in the top one 1st column 3rd row. And Brady is in the second one 4th column 1st row.
Karen and I have never been so excited to be included in something like this. There are usually close to 300 or even more entries so to be picked (even at random) makes us very excited!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

YAY!! I love that pic of Carter! Seeing that kind of amazement in their eyes is what definitely makes all the sleepless nights worthwhile.