Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Double Stroller!

My new Sit N' Stand double stroller came today. I have been looking and looking for one that I have liked since we found out we were having a second baby. I finally found one on amazon.com and Nick ordered it right away. We were graciously given this as a gift for Christmas by Nick's parents. Just two days later there it is on my front step! I put it together right away!

It is a large stroller, I am not used to how long it is, but I am pretty sure it is not as big as the Graco Duo Glider or some of the other tandem double strollers that are out there. And as you can see Carter already likes it (I pushed him around the house in it!) It is infant car seat compatible and it is light green and silver in color. I think we will get a lot of use out of this stroller and it will come in handy when Carter just can't walk anymore or fast enough for me! I do think I would also like to have a side-by-side double stroller for when the baby is older so they can both see the same things at the same times, but those are a bit more expensive so we will have to see about that one!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I can't wait to see it in action! (Meaning lets go on walks together when the weather is nice!)