Fortunately I could get up, but it did give me quite a scare. Yesterday afternoon I fell into the garage while taking out the recycling. It all happened so fast that I am not quite sure exactly what happened but the end result was me, on my butt, on the garage floor. After a few tearful conversations with Nick he and my mom convinced me that I should call the doctor just to be on the safe side. This resulted in a trip to the hospital, a very long trip.
It was very official. I was in an actual delivery room, in the gown, hooked up to all the monitors. I think it freaked Nick out a little bit when he came back into the room and it looked like I was about to have a baby. After being hooked up to the monitors for a little while we realized that I was having contractions about every 2-4 minutes. We started to get a little worried. Turns out I was a little dehydrated and by the time I left (around midnight) they had mostly stopped and were not as regular.
Turns out everything is fine, I am fine (except for a sore foot, which no one seemed too concerned about last night) the baby is fine. And really that is all that matters.
Only 3 more weeks to go!
It was very official. I was in an actual delivery room, in the gown, hooked up to all the monitors. I think it freaked Nick out a little bit when he came back into the room and it looked like I was about to have a baby. After being hooked up to the monitors for a little while we realized that I was having contractions about every 2-4 minutes. We started to get a little worried. Turns out I was a little dehydrated and by the time I left (around midnight) they had mostly stopped and were not as regular.
Turns out everything is fine, I am fine (except for a sore foot, which no one seemed too concerned about last night) the baby is fine. And really that is all that matters.
Only 3 more weeks to go!





2 comments:
OMG! I almost peed my pants when I opened your blog I was laughing so hard. I'm glad that you are okay (and I hope that your foot is feeling better), but the title and picture are hilarious!!!!
I love this pic! Not that the story is hilarious, but the pic is cracking me up!! Next thing you know you'll need the button around your neck too! j/k
Post a Comment