
On February 21st we had Carter's 3rd birthday party at PlayWise Kids. We invited 10 of his friends to come and play at his Wow Wow Wubbzy themed party. (For those of you who don't know Wubbzy it is Carter's favorite TV show and can be seen on Nick Jr. and Noggin. Carter does an AMAZING dance to the theme song that I will try to upload soon!) The kids had a fantastic time and we had pizza for lunch and a Wow Wow Wubbzy cupcake cake for dessert. Carter got spoiled again with tons of gifts from friends and family. His big gift this year from Nick and I was a big boy bike. Here are some pictures of the party (I know there are more, better pictures out there but I haven't gotten them yet)

Playing on the fire truck with Brady, Molly, Madalyn, and Brooklyn

Playing in the sandbox with Matthew (in red)

My cupcake cake in the shape of Wubbzy!




2 comments:
I'm so impressed with your Wubbzy cake! :-)
Awesome cake!!!
Post a Comment