Monday, June 22, 2009

2 Months Old!! (with a stat update)


Today my little girl is 2 months old! I can't believe it has been so long already! She is changing and growing so much everyday. These days she is gaining better head control and is awake more during the day. She smiles all the time and even has been known to laugh when you sing E-I-E-I-O! She is sleeping better at night, for stretches of 8-10 hours at a time. We go to the doctor tomorrow for her check-up and to start vaccinations :( but we know she will be fine even if there are a few tears! Here is our 2 month photo shoot...(yes she is wearing the same thing from he 1 month photo shoot, I did think in my mind a couple weeks ago that I should put her in the same outfit but I forgot about it and just happened to put her in that outfit this morning!)

We did still have a few issues with taking the picture as she is not sitting on her own yet and doesn't have perfect head control but it was much better and didn't take as long as last month! (cilck month to see last months post!)

Carter tickling her toes to get her to smile, he got a little laugh too!
UPDATE!!! We went to the Dr today and Sophia is growing like a weed (although she is not as big as I thought). I thought she would be at least the size that Carter was at 2 months considering she was bigger when she was born but she was not... today at 2 months she weighs 12 pounds 8 ounces (75%)and is 24 1/4 inches (95%) her head is 15.5 inches ( I never really kept track of this with Carter so I am not sure how this compares but as long as it is not too big I am ok with it!) Other than that she is happy and healthy (she wasn't so happy after the vaccinations, but who is after 3 shots!) and doesn't need to come back until she is 4 months in August.

No comments: