My parents and my sister graciously invited Carter to go to Myrtle Beach with them this summer (without us!!!) Carter had a great time (not so sure about the rest of them!) Brady and Carter had fun together some of the time, but I heard through the grapevine that they took to acting like brothers most of the time...fighting! I usually go with them (by myself) but decided this time I wouldn't be able to handle the 2 of them by myself (epecially with Sophia being so young). So off Carter went, we missed our little guy terribly but it was a nice change of pace for a week! Here are some of his adventures!

They went on rides, to Medieval Times, to the shark store to look at the smelly hermit crabs, and for walks at the boardwalk!
Yes, we talked to him everyday and for the most part he wasn't homesick at all! What a big boy!!






3 comments:
SOMEONE has the collage bug! :-) Love all the pics!
as crazy as that week was, the pictures are priceless, and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat (fighting and all) :)
It was the best way to get all the pics in!
Post a Comment